American Diploma in
personal training (DPT)
- Course duration – 50 working days
- Theory hours – 90 hours
- Practical sessions – 110 hours
- Class schedule – Monday to Saturday, 4 hours per day
Anatomy and Physiology
- The learner can explain different systems of human body and their functions.
- The learner can identify the six basic movement patterns.
Nutrition and Diet Plan
- Learners can employ different energy systems in the body.
- Learners can employ the general principals of healthy eating
- Learners can develop a healthy eating plan
Consultation, Screening, Assessments and Client Management
- Learner can prepare feedbacks to the clients after the screening and assessment.
- The learner can choose how to perform the fitness test, perform the test, knows about his strength and weaknesses.
- Learner can analyze the client better by working with them, is able to do better assessment of the client.
- Learner can discuss about different theories and models of behavior change
- Learner can ensure customer satisfaction by dealing with their client complaints
Biomechanism and Kinesiology
Learners can employ the science of various body movements and can apply the principles of biomechanism to program design
Health and Safety
The learner can discuss Health and safety Policies and procedures and prepare and respond to emergency situations.
Program Design and Equipment Use for Workouts
- Learner can construct program cards, 6-week plan, using different methods of training.
- Learner can employ different workouts, with the right intensity level for the clients, and provide feedback to the clients
in Sports Nutrition
- Course Duration – 45 working days (135 Hours)
- Class Schedule – Monday to Saturday, 3 hours per day
- Certificates Issued
- (1) Diploma in Sports Nutrition Certificate with 13.5 IACET CEUs
- (2) Diploma in Nutrition Certificate Issued by SPEFL – SC
- Learners can describe the role of nutrients in food.
- Learners can explain the metabolism of nutrients in health and relate the regulation of metabolism
Human & Exercise Physiology
Learners can describe the structure of cells & various tissues organs of the body, regulation of the body functions, factors affecting immunity, metabolic & hemodynamic continua, (1) Anaerobic production & ATP (2) Aerobic production & ATP, the Cardiorespiratory System thermoregulation
Nutrition & Sports Performance
Learners can interpret and apply how body composition influence the sports performance, various methodologies for body composition assessment, the principles for altering body composition & weight, macronutrient requirements for sport, essential micronutrients, competition based strategies to optimize performance, hydration & electrolyte balance, the planning of nutrition in various environments, as well as describe the roles & responsibilities of a Sports Dietician
Nutritional loss in Cooking
Learners can calculate nutritional loss depending upon cooking techniques used
Importance of Food Safety, Sanitation & Personal Hygiene
- Learners can discuss causes of food borne illness, preventing food borne illness, food shortage temperature & procedures, and need for workplace sanitation.
- Learners can develop a food safety plan
Hormones, Supplements & Ergogenic Aids
Learners can discuss mechanical nutritional, physiological & pharmacological aids, concepts of carbo loading, creatine, carnitine, amino acids, bicarbonate loading, altitude training, blood doping, erythropoietin, human growth hormone, caffeine & anabolic Steroids