Diploma in Sports Nutrition
Ibis Institute of Fitness Studies has developed many of the most successful personal trainers in the fitness industry. Our IACET-accredited personal trainer certification provides you with the most scientifically accurate information, all delivered in Physical & Virtual Formats.
Why you need to be Certified Sports Nutritionist ?
Gain the knowledge to prevent injuries to your clients
Gain authenticity & Be respected in the Fitness Industry
Earn a Fortune & Celebrate life by Pursuing your Passion
Transform into A Celebrity Personal Trainer
How to Get Certified ?
Join Now !
What you will Learn ?
- Course Duration – 45 working days (135 Hours)
- Class Schedule – Monday to Saturday, 3 hours per day
- Certificates Issued
- (1) Diploma in Sports Nutrition Certificate with 13.5 IACET CEUs
- (2) Diploma in Nutrition Certificate Issued by SPEFL – SC
- Learners can describe the role of nutrients in food.
- Learners can explain the metabolism of nutrients in health and relate the regulation of metabolism
Human & Exercise Physiology
Learners can describe the structure of cells & various tissues organs of the body, regulation of the body functions, factors affecting immunity, metabolic & hemodynamic continua, (1) Anaerobic production & ATP (2) Aerobic production & ATP, the Cardiorespiratory System thermoregulation
Nutrition & Sports Performance
Learners can interpret and apply how body composition influence the sports performance, various methodologies for body composition assessment, the principles for altering body composition & weight, macronutrient requirements for sport, essential micronutrients, competition based strategies to optimize performance, hydration & electrolyte balance, the planning of nutrition in various environments, as well as describe the roles & responsibilities of a Sports Dietician
Nutritional loss in Cooking
Learners can calculate nutritional loss depending upon cooking techniques used
Importance of Food Safety, Sanitation & Personal Hygiene
- Learners can discuss causes of food borne illness, preventing food borne illness, food shortage temperature & procedures, and need for workplace sanitation.
- Learners can develop a food safety plan
Hormones, Supplements & Ergogenic Aids
Learners can discuss mechanical nutritional, physiological & pharmacological aids, concepts of carbo loading, creatine, carnitine, amino acids, bicarbonate loading, altitude training, blood doping, erythropoietin, human growth hormone, caffeine & anabolic Steroids