Certified Personal Trainer
with 20 CEUs
Ibis Institute of Fitness Studies has developed many of the most successful personal trainers in the fitness industry. Our IACET-accredited personal trainer certification provides you with the most scientifically accurate information, all delivered in Physical & Virtual Formats.
Why you need to be Certified Personal Trainer ?
Gain the knowledge to prevent injuries to your clients
Gain authenticity & Be respected in the Fitness Industry
Earn a Fortune & Celebrate life by Pursuing your Passion
Transform into A Celebrity Personal Trainer
How to Get Certified ?
Join Now !
What you will Learn ?
- Course duration – 50 working days
- Theory hours – 90 hours
- Practical sessions – 110 hours
- Class schedule – Monday to Saturday, 4 hours per day
Anatomy and Physiology
- The learner can explain different systems of human body and their functions.
- The learner can identify the six basic movement patterns.
Nutrition and Diet Plan
- Learners can employ different energy systems in the body.
- Learners can employ the general principals of healthy eating
- Learners can develop a healthy eating plan
Consultation, Screening, Assessments and Client Management
- Learner can prepare feedbacks to the clients after the screening and assessment.
- The learner can choose how to perform the fitness test, perform the test, knows about his strength and weaknesses.
- Learner can analyze the client better by working with them, is able to do better assessment of the client.
- Learner can discuss about different theories and models of behavior change
- Learner can ensure customer satisfaction by dealing with their client complaints
Biomechanism and Kinesiology
Learners can employ the science of various body movements and can apply the principles of biomechanism to program design
Health and Safety
The learner can discuss Health and safety Policies and procedures and prepare and respond to emergency situations.
Program Design and Equipment Use for Workouts
- Learner can construct program cards, 6-week plan, using different methods of training.
- Learner can employ different workouts, with the right intensity level for the clients, and provide feedback to the clients